Rende Progress Capital (RPC) announces the openings of two positions:
1. The West Michigan Opportunity and Lending Officer
2. The West Michigan Business Development Director for Opportunity
As the only racial equity-oriented---and newest---Not-for-Profit Loan fund with the mission to provide loans, investments and services to Excluded Entrepreneurs facing barriers to accessing conventional loans due to racial bias, these two new positions represent important and exciting opportunities to help emerging and existing businesses acquire critical capital for their businesses and economic opportunity for themselves and others.
Interested candidates should:
1. Visit https://www.rendeprogresscapital.com/downloads
2. Download Job Position: Lending Officer Icon to obtain the position description or;
3. Download Job Position: Business Development Dir.
4. Take note that the deadline for applications is Friday, October 12.
5. Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining your interest and experience in one of the two positions and submit that information to email@example.com
6. Address your cover letter to:
Eric K. Foster
Co-founder, Chair and Managing Director
Rende Progress Capital
Eric K. Foster, Co-founder, Chair and Managing Director stated that the two positions "are essential in the RPC mission to provide loans and services to Excluded Entrepreneurs-----and eliminate the racial wealth gap through entrepreneurship by growing the existing and emerging business led by such Excluded Entrepreneurs. We invite dedicated, creative and passionate candidates to apply."